CE CREDITS: 22
COURSE FEE: $15,995
COURSE # 22-5789-23001
TIME: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
INSTRUCTORS: Sean Mohtashami, DDS and Athena Goodarzi, DDS
This innovative course blends didactic full arch restoration with practice-building techniques that will help you optimize your chair time. This 3-day, live surgery course will cover treatment planning and surgical and prosthetic phases of the full arch immediate load prostheses for edentulous patients. Preparing you to incorporate full arch restoration into your daily practice to service the needs of countless patients who need it and how to market this skill effectively.
In this course, you will:
- Pre-plan a surgery
- Get to do one full arch, assist another full arch, and do a conversion in full digital workflow.
- Have the option to bring team members for $995/each.
- Only 10 seats available.
*To perform live surgeries, the participant must have a CA dental license.
For non-licensed doctors, you can go through the course but only assist on the surgery part. In that case, your tuition fee will be $9,995.
Teaching method: Lecture, Live Surgery, Hands-on
Attendees will learn how to:
- Understand and apply fundamentals of Full Arch implant concept
- Understand and apply Step by step Full Arch didactic with provisional prosthetic fabrication
- Prepare Treatment planning & care, presentation & consultation
- Observe Live surgery
- NEW! Digital provisional hybrid fabrication
- Demonstrate provisional hybrid delivery
- Perform Hands-on surgery: maxillary & mandibular arch
- Recognize and manage complications
- Recognize the importance of PPC – It is the one marketing channel to get you patients NOW
- Structuring your PPC account to win
- Importance of negative keywords
- Writing powerful, empathetic Google ads copy
- Foundation of your PPC campaigns: Quality Landing Pages
- Create the perfect patient persona
- Waste not, want not: PPC bidding strategies
- Building an indestructible marketing architecture
- Establish Brand marketing – A powerful brand attracts patients like a magnet
- Newspaper: the overlooked medium your audience loves
- Social Media: long term commitment to your patients and team
- Website: the hub around which today’s business revolves
- Tracking your marketing efforts
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Search Console
- Google Ads Dashboard
- Establish Social Media Marketing
- What’s NEW/Social Media trends – what matters
- Why social media must not be ignored
- Reputation marketing (Review Platforms and more)
- Creating an effective strategy
- Implementing a marketing calendar
- Influencer marketing
- Posting & Advertising
- The unique nature of social media landing pages/Differences in platforms
ABOUT: Dr. Sean Mohtashami
Dr. Sean is the founder of 4M Institute and is both a pioneer and a leading expert specializing in dental implant solutions. Dr. Sean owns and operates several practices and opened 4M Institute to offer a much needed dental training institute, dedicated to teaching dentists not only clinical and lab training, but also marketing, sales, and leadership. With extensive hands-on training of his own, Dr. Sean understands the power of postgraduate training to take a practice to the next level. He created the state-of-the-art facility with the most advanced technology and top-of-the-line equipment to ensure students have the most cutting edge tools at their fingertips. In addition to training at 4M Institute, Dr. Sean lectures around the globe and is currently working on a development deal for a reality based TV show with an established LA based entertainment company. 4M Institute’s World Headquarters is home to the Institute as well as one of Dr. Sean’s leading dental implant practices, 4M Dental Implant Center.
EDUCATION: B.S. in chemistry from UCI, 1992 DDS from USC, 1996 Progressive orthodontics continuing education, 1998-2000 Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI) graduate, 2001-2004 California Implant Institute, 2004-2005 Loma Linda Implant Speciality, 2005-2006 UCLA I.V. Sedation, 2007 Lotus Leadership Retreat for Dentists, 2018
HONORS/AWARDS: Advanced Posterior Aesthetic • Practical Occlusion for the Progressive Practice • Advanced Functional Aesthetic Dentistry • Neuromuscular • Comprehensive Aesthetics Reconstruction • Coronoplasty and Case Finishes
ABOUT: Dr. Athena Goodarzi
Dr. Athena graduated from The University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, one of the top dental programs in the nation. She completed her residency at the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Columbia University, New York City.
Dr. Athena’s area of expertise is full mouth rehabilitation through the All On X Dental Implants Solution. She also excels in full arch digital workflow. Dr. Athena strives for excellence and is passionate about utilizing her research and academic teaching background to share her unique skills in full mouth rehabilitation with colleagues, whom she mentors across the nation.
Dr. Athena has presented on the topic of full arch at the annual meeting of American College of Prosthodontists (ACP). She is a member of Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) and Academy of Osseointegration (AO).
• M.S. in Biology with concentration in Neurobiology from California State University, Fresno, 2012
• D.D.S. From University at Buffalo, School of Dental Medicine, 2017
• Post- Doctoral Residency: College of Physicians & Surgeons of Columbia University, New York City.
• Teaching Associate: California State University, Fresno; Department of Biology, 2010- 2012
• Teaching Assistant: University at Buffalo, School of Dental Medicine; Department of Prosthodontics, 2016- 2017
Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, 2018
• Loss of Tooth Structure Associated with Preparation for CAD-CAM Full Coverage
ABOUT: Tirakhsh Emadi, DDS, MS
Dr. Emadi is a specialized implant-prosthodontic surgeon practicing in Long Beach, Ca. He received his D.D.S. (Doctor of Dental Surgery) degree in 2009 from Tehran Azad University of Dentistry, Tehran, IRAN. Dr. Emadi practiced general dentistry for several years. He was a prosthodontics preceptor at the University of California, San Francisco before he entered Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine in Ft Lauderdale, FL where he received his specialty certificate in Prosthodontics as well as Master of Science in Dentistry. Dr. Emadi was serving as a Chief Resident during his residency. He was honored with the dental implant surgery award at the end of his residency. Dr. Emadi completed the Maxicourse dental implant education in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. He also excels in digital dentistry.
Dr. Emadi is very passionate in practicing and teaching on full mouth dental implant rehabilitation as well as doing research. He had more than twenty-five presentations in different dental meetings and he published several papers in peer-reviewed dental journals. His presentation in 70th AAID annual conference received first-place award. He also received a second-place award in 29th Academy of Osseointegration Annual Meeting.
• Post-graduate Prosthodontics, Chief resident, 2019
• Master of Science in Dentistry (MSCDM), 2019
• Prosthodontics Preceptor at UCSF, School of Dentistry, 2015
• Tehran Azad University of Dentistry, D.D.S in Dentistry, 2009
Sponsored by Neodent