CE CREDITS: 8
COURSE FEE: $1,795.00
TIME: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
INSTRUCTORS: Tirakhsh Emadi, DDS, MS
This course will help general dentists and specialists to learn how to do a sinus floor elevation. We will also go over different types of biomaterials, the use of PRP and it's indication, and possible complications.
Teaching method: Lecture, Hands-on models
Attendees will learn:
How to lift the sinus membrane with simultaneous implant placement
The role of PRF/PRP
What types of biomaterials should be used for sinus grafting
How to draw blood for PRF/PRP
Dr. Emadi is a specialized implant-prosthodontic surgeon practicing in Long Beach, Ca. He received his D.D.S. (Doctor of Dental Surgery) degree in 2009 from Tehran Azad University of Dentistry, Tehran, IRAN. Dr. Emadi practiced general dentistry for several years. He was a prosthodontics preceptor at the University of California, San Francisco before he entered Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine in Ft Lauderdale, FL where he received his specialty certificate in Prosthodontics as well as Master of Science in Dentistry. Dr. Emadi was serving as a Chief Resident during his residency. He was honored with the dental implant surgery award at the end of his residency. Dr. Emadi completed the Maxicourse dental implant education in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. He also excels in digital dentistry.
Dr. Emadi is very passionate in practicing and teaching on full mouth dental implant rehabilitation as well as doing research. He had more than twenty-five presentations in different dental meetings and several publications. His presentation in 70th AAID annual conference received first-place award. He also received a second-place award in 29th Academy of Osseointegration Annual Meeting.
Dr. Emadi is an active member of American Dental Association (ADA),
California Dental Association (CDA), Harbor Dental Society (HDS), American
Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), Academy of Osseointegration (AO) and
he is a member of Young Clinician Committee in AO.
• Post-graduate Prosthodontics, Chief resident, 2019
• Master of Science in Dentistry (MSCDM), 2019
• Prosthodontics Preceptor at UCSF, School of Dentistry, 2015
• Tehran Azad University of Dentistry, D.D.S in Dentistry, 2009
• Certified for IV Sedation, BLS, ACLS
• Osseodensification Concept for Implant Surgeries, Versah
• CAD/CAM digital dentistry CEREC OmniCam and BlueCam, 3shape TRIOS, 2017
HONOR & PRIZE:
• First place award on table clinic presentation at 2021 AAID annual meeting
• 2019 NSU Prosthodontics Dental Implant Surgery Award
• Certificate of Appreciation of Excellent and Continuing Service to U.S Veterans.
• Second Place Award in Case Presentation Competition 29th Academy of Osseointegration Annual Meeting